Friday 22 December 2006

Silly Galah

If you have ever heard the "Silly Galah" term before, these quick snaps will help you to understand why. You can also read more about it from the Wikipendia for Australian slang terms.



Steal it!

Yesterday these Galah's were playing out in the light rain here at the farm yesterday. I wish I had time to grab my tripod but for the time I had this was the best that I could do. As you can see the sky is very grey although it does compliment the pink feathers with these comical birds. Yes they are a silly Galah ;) !



Steal it!

Technorati technorati tags: , , , , ,

2 comments:

Jeanette Jobson said...

These are great photos Susan. I love the colour of the birds and their antics too. They obviously have a lot of amusement value.

Great new blog for showing off your photos by the way.

Susan Borgas said...

Jeanette thanks for dropping by. We have flocks of these birds that don't stray far off our farm. Many more varieties of birds as well.
Glad you like the new blog :)