Saturday 6 January 2007

Snapshot of a Bee on Gazania Flower

My husband is a beekeeper of a small number of hives which keeps him out of mischief with a hobby besides working our farm. I have never been stung by a bee and never want to experience it either. My dear husband tells me it is supposed to be good for arthritis.... yeah right thanks but no thanks I will stick with the arthritis eek.

This snapshot of a bee on a Gazania Flower is more than likely from the hives that are in the old fruit garden north of my home. They are friendly and while working in the garden, it isn't uncommon for them to be buzzing around parts of the garden that I am working in.

As in my previous post this snapshot was taken with my Nikon E5700 and often took a mighty macro image when it come to flowers.

Technorati technorati tags: , , , , , , ,


Quick links:

No comments: