Friday 5 January 2007

Worlds End Gorge

Worlds End Gorge or what used to be known as Burra Creek is a lovely camping spot in South Australia. There is permanent water in the gorge although it is better to walk further in from the camping grounds to see the deeper water. While visiting, a yabby was spotted crawling around in the transparent water. It has been said that fish are also in these waters but can't say that any were spotted.

This snapshot was taken back in July 2005 using my Nikon E5700 camera, which has now been retired with the barrel showing signs of wear from zooming in and out.


"
Thankfully I have thousands of photos to that cameras credit
"


Thankfully I have thousands of photos to that cameras credit and is now my back-up camera for the time I may have a dreadful breakdown with my new DSLR Nikon D80 and oh how I hope that is far into the future.

I haven't had a chance to paint anything from the Burra area as I am so busy painting for the Painters of the Flinders Ranges network. More photos will be posted on SnapShots from this area in the near future.

Quick links:



Technorati technorati tags: , , , , , ,

No comments: