Friday 4 May 2007

The Gwydir Highway

Click and steal a 444kb snapshot

Ok onwards bound with my NSW holiday snapshots with Coffs Habour now left behind. If you are new to this blog and wonder what this holiday is about all you need to do is click on the NSW holiday Label at the bottom of this post or in the side bar.

This image was taken from the Gwydir Highway between Grafton and Glen Innes. The vegetation is so thick that there isn't always an opportunity to see right out over the landscape. Another reason was when there are good views, there are no safe areas to pull over on the side of the road.

The main reason for posting this snapshot is to show you how high we actually traveled without actually flying. wink

Quick links:


2 comments:

Schuivert said...

What a shot! It is rather spectacular.. thanks for challenging your fear of height!

Susan Borgas said...

Thanks Bart. I still have my fear; I am just more determined to try and overcome it so that I don't miss out on seeing stuff that I would otherwise miss out on! Still no jumping out of airplanes for me. ;-)